California Pizza Kitchen is always looking for passionate, experienced partners to help us expand into new markets as we continue to grow our worldwide brand. We provide best-in-class training and development in all areas of our business in addition to on-the-ground support.
If you meet the following requirements, fill out and submit the form. A representative from our Franchise Department will review your information and reply to your inquiry as quickly as possible.
- Proven track record in the restaurant industry
- Current ownership of multiple restaurants with an established infrastructure, preferably full service U.S. brands
- Previous franchise restaurant experience
- Strong knowledge of market trends, real estate, governmental issues, distribution and labor
- Minimum of $5 Million total net worth
- Minimum of $2 Million cash available for investment
- Franchise partner must have the resources and be willing to send multiple managers and several key restaurant employees to California for a three-month training program.
- All minimum requirements are subject to California Pizza Kitchen's collective evaluation of the potential franchise partner